One Day Trip to Cairo
One Day Trip to Cairo
We will pick you up directly from the entrance door of your hotel in Hurghada; you will recognize our driver by a sign with your name in his hand. During our way to Cairo you can already gain some impressions about the Egyptian landscape; of course we will make stops whenever you need.
Once you arrive in Cairo, you will start your program with a visit of the Egyptian Museum where you can find one of the most interesting and amazing exhibitions in the world. Take a breath and enter the world of the ancient Egypt, collect information and discover the treasures that survived thousands of years and tell us the story of a fascinating and highly-developed culture. Against an extra payment you can enter the ‘Mummy Room’ and find yourself face to face with the mummies of famous ancient Egyptian Royals.
In the afternoon we will continue our trip in Giza by visiting the Pyramids and the Great Sphinx. Be impressed by this last surviving of the Seven Wonders of the World, built more than 4.500 years ago as everlasting monumental graves for the Pharaohs Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos and still an architectonic secret. And share a smile with the mystique Sphinx, mixture of a Pharaoh’s head and a lion’s body. If you like, you can optionally ride on a camel, enter a pyramid or visit the ‘Solar Boat Museum’ – near the Great Pyramid you can visit the huge legendary ‘Solar Boat’, a piece of extraordinary engineering art, in which Pharaoh Cheops, builder of the Great Pyramid, wanted to sail through the underworld
In the evening you will travel back to your hotel in Hurghada.
We offer this trip daily.
- Transfers from/to your hotel and between the sights in high-class vehicles with A/C
- Guided tours in your language
- Entrance fees for the above mentioned sights
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Gratuity (tips) for drivers, tour guides
- Personal items, meals, drinks or services not mentioned
- International and domestic flights
Additional activities we offer you upon request against supplement:
- Mummy Room in the Egyptian Museum
- Camel Ride around the pyramids
- Entrance to the Great Pyramid in Giza
- Entrance to the Small Pyramid in Giza
- Visit of the Solar Boat Museum in Giza