Valley of the Camels
We will pick you up directly from the entrance door of your hotel in Marsa Alam; you will recognize our driver by a sign with your name in his hand. You will be transferred in an air-conditioned vehicle to a Bedouin village in the Wadi el Gemal.
Take an afternoon ride by quad bike through the rugged Red Sea Mountains to Wadi el Gemal which means ‘Valley of the Camels’.This desert national park is the ancient home of Egypt’s Beja tribes. Here you’ll join a convoy of camels and camel-drawn wagons to snake through the dunes and the wadi, watching out for wildlife. You will ride on a camel and as well sit in the camel-drawn wagons. During a stop along the way you will to taste some traditional ‘gabana’ coffee and camel cheese. Then it’s time to get back to the camp. Your guide will tell you the history of the area and you will have a delicious dinner in a billowing Arabian tent.
In the end of the trip our driver will bring you back to your hotel in Marsa Alam
- Transfers from/to your hotel and between the mentioned locations in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Fee for the quad bike
- Camel ride
- Guided tour in your language
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Dinner in a Bedouin camp
- All service charges and taxes
- Gratuity (tips) for drivers, guides
- Personal items, meals, drinks or services not mentioned
- Egypt entry visa