Trip to the Colored Canyon
We will pick you up directly from the entrance door of your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh; you will recognize our driver by a sign with your name in his hand.
Within an about two hours ride northwards from Sharm El Sheikh lies the Colored Canyon, not far from the small tourist town of Nuweiba. Benefit from the time you spend in the car and see the great landscape of the Sinai Peninsula.
After drinking a cup of tea you will start your trek through the canyon. The rock formations are extraordinarily beautiful as you cannot only find diverse shapes, but also a multitude of different colors which gave this canyon its promising name.
So don’t hurry, take your time to enjoy the unique surroundings and take a rest whenever you need. Some passages are a bit tricky, but your guide will of course assist you in case you need some help. Anyway:
Please be aware that the tour through the Canyon requires a certain mobility and fitness
and is therefore rather not recommendable for ill, handicapped, overweight and old people!!
After this great experience you will enjoy lunch in a local beachside restaurant in Nuweiba and then finally return to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Transfers between your hotel and the Colored Canyon in high-class vehicles with A/C
- Guided tour in your language
- Entrance fee for the Colored Canyon
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Tea, mineral water and soft drinks
- Gratuity (tips) for drivers and tour guides
- Personal items, meals, drinks or services not mentioned