El Quseir tour
old mosque – We will pick you up directly from the entrance door of your hotel in Marsa Alam; you will recognize our driver by a sign with your name in his hand.
During your transfer to El Quseir you will drive along the coastal road admiring the fantastic views.
El Quseir contains, unlike most Egyptian tourist villages, a nice historic city center near the sea, with old buildings such as the police station, numerous residential houses, some with the traditional wooden oriels, and of course the fortress, dating back to the 16th century AD with its interesting water reservoir. The history of the town dates back even to Pharaonic times, and its port was once an important trading place.You will visit the fortress and further an old mosque. Then you can go soaking up the rich local culture with a stroll along the main road where you can grab a bargain at the local shops and admire the fantastic architecture. Especially if you enter the side streets, you will have a look at real Egyptian life.
Afterwards relax with a traditional shisha waterpipe and a soft drink in the beach café.
Then you will have lunch in a local restaurant.
In the end of the trip our driver will bring you back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Transfers from/to your hotel and between the mentioned locations in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided tour in your language
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Mineral water and soft drinks plus a shisha in a café
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- All service charges and taxes
- Gratuity (tips) for drivers, guides
- Personal items, meals, drinks or services not mentioned
- Egypt entry visa