Abu Dabbab snorkeling
turtles – We will pick you up directly from the entrance door of your hotel in Marsa Alam; you will recognize our driver by a sign with your name in his hand.
We will take you to Abu Dabbab, one of the greatest snorkeling spots in the Red Sea. You will search for a nice place on the great sandy beach, and then enter the crystal clear water for the first snorkeling turn. Later you will have lunch on the beach before going snorkeling a second time.
You can see here not only beautiful corals and countless colored fish, but there is also a high chance to see numerousturtles in their natural habitat. And sometimes even a dugong will pass you by, a rare kind of sea cow that can be up to four meters long – a unique experience!
For those who don’t wish to snorkel, spend your time just relaxing and sunbathing on the beautiful sandy beach.
In the end of the trip our driver will bring you back to your hotel in
- Transfers from/to your hotel and between the mentioned locations in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Snorkeling equipment
- Guide and instructor assistance
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Lunch on the beach
- All service charges and taxes
- Gratuity (tips) for drivers, guides
- Personal items, meals, drinks or services not mentioned
- Egypt entry visa